We're now just one day away from the start of the 2013 Python Bootcamp!
- We will start at 8:30am *sharp* at the Brower Center on Monday. Please plan on arriving from 8:00 to 8:15 to allow for time to register. You should bring a printed version of your registration from Eventbrite or a mobile app from eventbrite with your registration keyed up (http://www.eventbrite.com/eventbriteapp/). There will be a limited number of slots open for those wishing to purchase tickets at the door (please plan on arriving by 8:10am if you plan on purchasing tickets at the door.
- The full schedule for the bootcamp has been posted: http://www.pythonbootcamp.info/schedule. We expect to finish formal lectures/demos by about 5:00 on Monday. People may want to stay and start their homework while others are still around to help.
- We cannot accept cancellations at this point from paid tickets. Please log into eventbite and transfer it over to someone else (http://help.eventbrite.com/customer/en_us/portal/articles/428584).
- We hope you can stay on Tuesday evening for a fun social event immediately following the bootcamp (5-6pm).
- The non-virtual help desk begins at 10:15 am today (Sunday) and continues until 3pm. It is at the Brower Center. Bring your laptop!
- We'll also have a virtual help desk going at the same time, on HipChat. See
for more info.
- Please consider using public transportation to get to the Brower Center. Parking on the street is terrible and you will get numerous tickets. There are several garages in downtown Berkeley that charge about $15/day.
- Dont forget your laptop and power cords on Monday.
- We'll supply the caffeine and snacks you need to get you through Monday. Lunch will be on your own (there are plenty of restaurants in the immediate vincinity of the Center). Sorry, we couldn't afford a case of 5 hour energy drink!
We look forward to a fun and productive 3 days with you all. Get a good sleep tonight! By Monday night you'll be dreaming about indentations, snakes and spam.